Welcome to (P)lanets!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first charrie (finished)

Go down

first charrie (finished) Empty first charrie (finished)

Post by darkflux Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Name:kihaku adachi
Birthdate:august 5th

Picture/Description:first charrie (finished) Images10    first charrie (finished) Goth10

Personality:kihaku is the kind of person that just wants to watch the world burn he likes to be alone and usually stays that way he dosent like it when anyone approaches him and trys to be around him he constantly gets in trouble for fighting, he will never do anything out of the kindness of his heart he will constantly ask i someone asks him to do anything 'whats in it for me?'.
Flaws(Atleast 2):treats everyone terribly,sadistic
Psych:electroK
Grade:tenth

RP Example:kihaku opened the door to his house he slowly entered and slowly closed the door hopeing not to make a sound a he tried to silently get to his room but then he heard his name being yelled "kihaku!!!!" ,kihaku sighed as he walked into the living room where his father lectured him for hours thenfinally ending with "ive had enough! kihaku im done pack up your stuff! im sending you to your aunts , where you won't be able to get in touble anymore ", kihaku glared and silently walked into his room.And snuck out his bedroom window and started walking then a van pulled up a man opene the door "we know your suituation we can offer you a way out come with me and you will be fine, kihaku stared at him lets go "kihaku entered the van and it drove off.

History(At least 3 sentences):kihaku was born in england his mother died when he was very young and his father then moved them to japan. During several years of kihaku getting in trouble. With his powers his father had enough and tryed to ship him to his aunts but the day before he had to go a van stoped by him and offered him to go to the school he begrudgeingly accepted and got in the van and went to th school
darkflux
darkflux

Back to top Go down